Monday, September 17, 2012

Write-Downable of the Week

Write-Downable (n) 
"A statement that is cute, funny, priceless, sensitive, loving, one-of-a-kind, sweet, or spiritual; a word, phrase, sentence, or story that touches the heart of another and is deemed worthy to write down, thus recorded forever and not forgotten."
Word Created By: The Bushman Family
Definition By: Julie Bushman

I've talked about Write-Downables before. You can see past examples, here. There are plenty of precious and priceless phrases (love those alliterations) uttered in our home; thus, I've decided to create a weekly post entitled, "Write-Downable of the Week". 

Write-Downable of the Week:
 "I want to have kids when I grow up, like Mommy." (Age 4)
Making Sure Baby's Safe, Too


So proud of herself!

This just makes it all worth it! If I can be a mother that my children want to emulate for good, I have succeeded. Yes, I love the cute and funny phrases that my children say, but those that take true and deep thought, especially at such a young age, tug at my heart and soar to the top of the list.

This Write-Downable was spoken last night while tucking her in bed. I got in bed and thought to myself, "I won't forget this one. I'll remember." But, having thought that before and NOT remembering, I texted it to myself so I would have the reminder. 

Today's Stick-to-it Tip: Write it Down. You WILL NOT be able to remember it later when you try to recall it, unless you STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING and WRITE IT DOWN. 

More to Come...but until then, Stick-to-it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...