Tuesday, December 11, 2012

May Your Days be Krispy and Smart

“We might ask, when shall we cease to learn? 
I will give you my opinion about it: never, never.”
Brigham Young

For part of our "Be Smart" month of November, we visited Krispy Kreme in Orem to see how doughnuts are made. 





Well, in part. The main reason, for the kids anyway, was to get a free doughnut for every A on their report card...a good consequence and a privilege for working hard! This is a program that Krispy Kreme has had for years:


We received 32 free doughnuts. Yes, kind of out of control. When I told my brother we were going to Krispy Kreme, he told me it would Be Smart to skip the doughnuts altogether. He was probably right.
Krispy Kreme is "SMART". They give away 32 free doughnuts that cost them next to nothing to produce, and they got Dad to buy $5.00 worth of specialty doughnuts. Someone at that company is doing their math and it's more than A = Doughnut.

Nevertheless, we had a fun time together, celebrating their Smarts.









No, I'm not that big of a pig. I was Smart... I only posed with the doughnuts and let someone else eat them. 

Stay tuned for my Be Smart Celebration post!

More to Come...but until then, Stick-to-it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...