Monday, December 31, 2012

My Best Christmas Present

BEST
B-eautiful
E-ternal
S-weet
T-ender

14 years ago, I received my BEST Christmas present! A beautiful baby boy was born 4 Days before Christmas on a cold and icy day. He has warmed our hearts ever since. As each Christmas season passes, I think of this precious gift -  a treasure, straight from heaven.







Happy Birthday to a young man that brings us laughter, love, and endless joy. We are thrilled with your choices and your goodness. I love you!







 






You've gone from a package under the tree to being almost as tall as the tree. May you continue to grow in faithfulness and righteousness, serving and loving everyone around you. Happy Birthday!!

More to Come...but until then, Stick-to-it!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...