Saturday, November 13, 2010

"Stick" Together

Today I want to send out a message of gratitude to all the people in my life who have influenced who I am. I'm especially thankful to all of "my ladies" who have been an example to me and continue to teach me with their kindness, daily service to their families and communities, charity and compassion, wisdom, stalwart stance, faith and fortitude....basically you're all an example of women who Stick-to-it!
It's amazing how "sticking" together makes us strong and steadfast. Simple acts of love toward each other build us up and encourage endurance; making it possible to make it another day. 
I received a note in my mail box last week from a neighbor. Her sweet and simple note to me absolutely made my day! A few of her words...
"As I observe you & your faith & dedication to the Lord, I'm so inspired...Thank you for the children you're raising, the faith in your home, & just for being an all-around beautiful lady..."
Never underestimate the good you can do and ARE doing in your home and within your circle of friends and family. Let's "stick" together as we are engaged in the great work we're faced with, no matter what stage you're in. We can be a mighty force for truth and righteousness - influential in the lives of each other AND the younger generation - by living with joy, happiness, patience, and love.
Look for someone today that you can inspire and uplift!
I love you ladies...


I wish I had pictures of all of you...but the time searching is spent and I've found that I take soooo many pictures of my kids but not enough of the "big people".

Also - here's a call for your ideas. You're all such amazing people...I'd love for you to share some of your "Stick-to-it" thoughts...
Learning from each other is where it's at!

More to Come...but until then, Stick-to-it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...