Monday, July 23, 2012

Advice from a Five Year Old

Questions from my Five Year Old:
"Can I go to the baby shower?....Do we have to bring our swimming suits?"
"What's tomorrow?" (Mom: "Sunday") "What's the next tomorrow?"
"Do you have a one buck?"
"Mom, is it slow Sunday or fast Sunday?"
After receiving a Snickers bar from the Tooth Fairy... ""Mom, is this a snicker-doodle?"
Five year olds: they have so many questions...but they definitely have some answers, too!

A new week is upon us and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. We just got back from a business trip to Philadelphia and we're gearing up for more future fun. Responsibilities are calling me, job issues are never-ending, housework is piling up, lots of family fun planned, and children leaving. As I was looking at my photos this morning, I found advice from my five year old staring at me in the face. Here's how to make this week positive, productive, and promising...courtesy of JBB.

When life comes splashing down:

Don't bury yourself in the sand...

Face the fear, face the trial. Don't run from it...

Stand Firm...
And Stand Tall...
Search for Answers...
And for inspiration...
Get a Hug...
And Give a Hug...
Don't Point the Finger at Another...
But Work Together Instead...
Show some Kindness...
Put on your helmet and get ready to roll...
And when you've made it through, RELAX and be GRATEFUL!

And who said a five year old doesn't have all the answers?

More to Come...but until then, Stick-to-it!


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...