Thursday, October 7, 2010

Halloween Exchange

I have to put in a plug for a friend of mine in our neighborhood whom is putting together a Halloween Exchange. Bring over the costumes you have sitting around, not being used, labeled with your name, and come on the designated day to "shop" for a new costume for your children. Costumes will be returned to the rightful owner after the big day. 

 
 
 

I think it's a brilliant plan! In this economy, who wants to go out and buy new costumes for one night of the year? It's an organized way to get a new costume for your child without paying the price. The only draw back: I have to figure out if my children are going to use any of our costumes before I take them over for the costume exchange. That goes against my Halloween Philosophy (see old post - http://sticktoitcharts.blogspot.com/2009/11/my-halloween-philosophy.html)




Oh well - It's a fabulous plan so I want to support it. Looking at these old Halloween pictures brings back the memories...I guess I can get out the costume boxes - 3 weeks early. 

More to Come...but until then, Stick-to-it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...