Friday, October 15, 2010

Super Stellar

My husband and I enjoyed a day to ourselves yesterday while our older children maintained order at home. While we were at the Apple Store, a quite eccentric young man was telling us about the wonders of Apple TV - describing it as "Super Stellar". I laughed when I heard the phrase; but I've thought about it more and I love it! I've decided to give a tribute to my "Super Stellar 5" who took care of everyone so Mom and Dad could actually have a conversation without any interruptions.

Took the Baby to a 2 year old birthday party, played "chauffeur", took care of "the accident", supervised chores and texted me with updates and words of confidence.
Took care of your outside responsibilities so well, walked the baby home from the party, completed chores with diligence, informed us of all the latest Jazz news.
Washed laundry after laundry load and folded until she could fold no longer, served breakfast, comforted sad faces and got home late - uh oh.
Completed all assigned chores, went to Scouts without complaining (good job!), encouraged brother to get his chores done, head honcho for a while.

All homework assigned for the vacation completed, all chores - finished, helpful and friendly, played with the little people.

Thanks, Peeps! You truly are "Super Stellar"!!!!!!

The "Super Stellar 5"

More to Come...but until then, Stick-to-it!

1 comment:

  1. I agree! Super stellar they are! I'll have to find out about "the accident";).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...