Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Kudos to you, Mom

I LOVE Stick-to-it Moms!! My son told me a funny story yesterday...

"Mom, my friend asked me if I had ever seen A Christmas Story. I told him, 'yes, my Mom heard all the swearing in it so she threw it out and said we shouldn't watch it.' Then my friend said, 'Really...me too. My Mom got it at the video store and thought it looked like a good movie. She came in while we were watching it, heard all the swearing and told us to turn it off.' Funny, huh!"

Well, it's not funny that such an innocent looking movie is full of garbage you don't want your kids to hear. But, yes, it's funny and AWESOME that two young men had the same exact experience with their mothers. Thanks Mrs. H. for being a Stick-to-it Mom! By the way, I love that our sons are friends!!

Don't let this innocent looking movie fool you, too!
The world needs more Mom's who are willing to help their children Stick-to-it! It all starts with desire and love. Add in consistency and you're on your way! Stick-to-it, Mom! You're shaping the future, one child at a time. 

More to Come...but until then, Stick-to-it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...