Friday, September 30, 2011

Swirlin' love in an iPad Session

Lessons from an iPad Session...
 
As I was looking through the pictures on my camera today, I noticed several that a child took of a sibling's iPad session. Yes, it was beneficial to physically see evidence of what Apps they are playing and/or viewing. Not that there's anything on there that I wouldn't approve of. That's the beauty of password protected app downloading! But more than that, it gave me a valuable lesson about my life right now...

I feel like my life is swirling in craziness right now. My mind truly spins with all of the tasks that are placed in front of me, not knowing how I am going to accomplish them. I get overwhelmed and do not handle the stress of the big picture like I should...
The Swirling and Spinning of Life

As I dive in to tackle something, patterns begin to form and organization is hopefully on the horizon...
With action, the swirling turns to patterns and organization


My "Care Bears" are in my life to give me encouragement and support. I could not accomplish all that I do without them...
CareBears = Family and Friends
Keeping on the path, holding tight to consistency, never giving up...are stepping stones to success. Don't forget to enjoy the beauty in the journey...
Stepping Stones of Success

My children are looking to me for direction on how to handle adversity, problems, stress and disappointment. Am I being the example that I should?...
"Should we pull our hair out, too, Mom?"
Even though I don't measure up like I should, I know my family thinks I'm a "Star"!...
Just keep smiling!
I do feel the love, even through the spinning and swirling.  With this love, I can accomplish anything (even if it is just one thing on the never-ending list)!...
Sorry, this one's blurry...I can still feel the LOVE, though.

Who would have thought you could derive such analysis from Care Bears and Painting Apps? Whatever keeps me going for another day!

More to Come...but until then, Stick-to-it!



















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...